H.E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has started the appointment of Ministers to serve in his second term.
As Ghanaians continue to wait, kofibills.com has sighted a list of the first batch of ministers likely to get the presidential nod to go through the vetting process.
According to the list, President Akufo-Addo has maintained Albert Kan Dapaah as the as Minister of National Security.
See the list below;
- Hon Dr. Opoku Matthew- Minister for Energy
- Hon Yeboah Asiamah (Minister of Transport)
- Hon Dr. Yaw Adutwum- Minister for Education
- Hon Asenso Boakye- (Minister of Works)
- Hon Peter Amewu- Minister for Highways
- Hon Samuel Jinapor- Minister of Lands
- Hon Albert Kan Dapaah- Minister of National Security
- Hon Frema Osei Opare(Chief of Staff)
Hon Osei Akoto- ( Minister of agriculture)